[FAQ] Sales and Premium
1. Where can I get the key for MailPoet version 3?
Customers can find the key to activate their license in our new account manager: account.mailpoet.com
2. The key doesn't work or is expired
3. I'm ready to switch to the new MailPoet. Where do I start?
We have this Frequently Asked Questions which is a great start.
4. Please explain the pricing in plain English
MailPoet comes in 3 flavours:
1. Totally free: use our free plugin up to 2,000 subscribers. Send with your own host (default), a third party email service or our own free plan. If you go over the 2,000 limit, you'll need our Premium plugin.
2. Premium features only: pay 99 USD per year and send with your own host or third party. See video of Premium features. This annual plan includes a free MailPoet Sending Service plan to send unlimited emails up to 500 subscribers. If you have more than 500 subscribers and you want to keep using our sending service, you'll need to subscribe to a dedicated plan.
3. Premium features with the MailPoet Sending Service: plans start at $10 per month for 500 subscribers or less. See price table and a comparison table of sending methods. This is only available for MailPoet version 3.
5. My Premium features don't work with the Free sending plan
The free sending plan doesn't include the Premium features!
6. I want to renew my Premium license. Will it work with MailPoet 3?
7. I have paid for a Premium license, why can't I send to more than 500 subscribers?
If you are not interested in our sending plans, it's okay. Simply select another sending method in MailPoet's Settings > Send with... tab. You should send with "Your own website" or another method inside the "Other" box.
8. Are the sending plans cumulative?
No, our plans are not cumulative. So if you have a Premium license (which includes a small sending plan up to 500 subscribers) and subscribe to the free plan up to 2,000 subscribers, it doesn't mean that you'll be able to send to 2,500 subscribers.